Do you have a leaky pipe or think you might? When you need help with pipe repairs and leaks in Orange County, CA, we at Best Service are here to help you. Just give us a call and we’ll send out an expert to look at your pipes, find your leak, and get it fixed before it can do any more damage. If you need help with damage control, we have worked with the best in the business and we can help send them your way, too.
Not sure if you have a leaky pipe? It can be difficult to tell, since many pipes are behind walls, under floorboards, or behind your tile. Here are a few hints that you might have a leak going on.
- You have unexplained mold or mildew. If you see mold or mildew growth, the environment where it’s growing is damp. If you’re not sure where that dampness is coming from, chances are that you have a leaky pipe somewhere. We can help find the leak so that you can clear out the mold and mildew growth once and for all. Since some types of mold and mildew can be hazardous to your health, it’s important to handle the problem before it gets out of hand.
- You see water stains or signs of water. If you see wet places on your ceiling or walls, it’s definitely time to call a plumber. You may also see signs where puddles used to be. Common places for these are under sinks, around the bottom of toilets, or around the edges of your tub or bath. Even if the water dries up, the fact that there was a puddle indicates that there’s a good chance you have an intermittent leak.
- Your water bill is going up. If your water bill keeps going up and you don’t know why there’s a good chance you have a leak in your pipes. While you may think that a slow leak wouldn’t cost much, the truth is that even a small leak can raise your water costs noticeably. Whenever your water bill goes up without reason, it’s time to have a plumber evaluate your system.
In addition to leaky water pipes, you can also have leaky sewer pipes. These are more likely to occur in your yard, though the backup may flow into your house. When you need help with sewer pipe repairs in Orange County, CA, we will come and get everything the way you need it. Not sure how your sewer is doing? Look for some of the following things:
- Overgrowth in your yard. Green things love sewage because it contains nutrients that help them grow. If a section of your yard is greener or has thicker growth than the rest and there’s no explanation, check for a sewer leak.
- Wetness in your yard. Similarly, if you have areas of your lawn that are wet without reason, call us and we’ll come to check your sewer.
Call us today for help with all of your pipe repairs and leaks in Orange County!