Who do you call when you need air conditioning installation in Irvine, CA? We know you have a lot of choices, but we’d love it if you’d give us a chance to show you why we have chosen to call ourselves “Best Service.” It’s because we strive to be the very best when it comes to customer service, repair time, value, and more. But instead of telling you about, give us a call and we’ll show you.
Our technicians are all highly trained HVAC professionals. They have made it their life’s work to help people just like you live well and thrive. It may sound a little silly, but we are passionate about keeping you comfortable. We know that you are happier and do your best work when your home is the right temperature, and we love knowing that we play a small part in helping you live your best life.
The Installation Process
Deciding to buy a new air conditioner isn’t a small decision, and we know it can be stressful for you, with a lot of unknowns and a lot of worrying about whether you’re buying the right unit, etc. That’s why we have a process we’ll take you through that will help you feel confident about the decision you’re making and get you the best air conditioner for you and your family.
- Give us a call. It all starts when you pick up the phone and schedule an appointment with one of our friendly schedulers. They may ask you a few questions, then they’ll connect you with an HVAC tech who can help you out.
- Let us take a look. Even if you aren’t sure if you need a new air conditioner, we’d be happy to come take a look. We’ll talk to you about your experience with the current unit, examine the A/C and the whole HVAC system, and let you know what we find.
- We’ll give you options. If it will cost more to repair your old unit than to replace it with a new one, we’ll let you know, but we’ll still let you know what the repair would entail. If you decide to replace your current unit, we’ll give you different choices that will work for your home. They may differ in energy efficiency or size, and we’ll explain each choice to you.
- We’ll help you identify what you value in an A/C. This will help you choose the unit you need.
- Once you’ve chosen your new air conditioner, we’ll take care off ordering it, oversee the delivery, and get it installed according to the manufacturer’s specifications. We’ll also make sure everything works before we leave.
We want you to be happy with your air conditioning installation in Irvine, CA. We’ll work closely with you to make sure that everything about your new unit fits in with what you love and value. In the end, we won’t leave until you’re satisfied with everything.