Customer Service Representative Jobs/Careers in Orange County, CA
Are You A Customer Service Expert Who Wants To Work For A Thriving Company Where You Can Grow, Be Recognized, And Be Rewarded For Your Work?
Stop Working At A Job That You Hate. Work With Friends In An Environment That Rewards You For Your Hard Work And Provides A Life-Long Career
We Don’t Want To Be A Pit Stop In Your Career — We Want To Be The Last Job You’ll Ever Have (Because You Can’t Imagine Working Anywhere Else)
Every Day Is Amazing
You show up early for your shift because you can’t wait to hang out with the other members of your team. (You’d NEVER do this at your old job but this is a tight-knit group and you love hanging out with them).
You work hard because everyone else on your team works hard too. You push yourself today, and every day, because you know that growing in your own position ensures a career for life; and there’s a ton of prizes to be won.
At the end of the day, you wrap up the last few tasks and hang out with your friends for a few minutes again before heading home. Or maybe some of you hang out in off-work hours.
As you drive home, you reflect that this place is unlike any other job you’ve had before, and you can’t wait to get back to this team again tomorrow.
Does this sound like a place you’d like to spend your day?
If you’re a clock-puncher who wants to do as little as possible then please stop reading this right now. This is not for you.
- If you work at a job you can barely tolerate…
- If you work at a job that doesn’t respect you…
- If you work at a job that fills you with dread the night before
- And if you want to wake up in the morning because you CAN’T WAIT to get to work to see your friends and to push yourself to be more successful, and even to make a lot of money;
Then we want to talk to you.
We’re looking for team members who are starving to push themselves beyond their personal limits, to earn the money and recognition they deserve, and to have an amazing life-long career in an environment where you work with friends every day.
What’s So Different Here?
Our target is simple: to become THE place that every hungry superstar WANTS to work where they can and will achieve “rock legend” status.
Here are just a few of the reasons that our team members LOVE working here;
- Make more money: we pay more than most
- Your birthday is a paid day off
- Paid training
- Paid holidays and vacations (Paid time off starts after 90 days and grows from there)
- Paid Wellness Days
- Incentive programs (including vacation cruises!)
- Amazing 401(k)
- Profit-Sharing Program
- Benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision and Life insurance
- Quarterly all-company breakfast meetings that the bosses cook for you!
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and tons of opportunities to advance)
- And all the popcorn you can eat!
We have built the strongest team and culture you’ve ever seen, where team members are deeply motivated; we care about you and your hobbies and your family and your free time and make sure that can have that balance in your life to enjoy it all; we’re constantly expanding and creating amazing new opportunities for you. We want to help you dream big in your life and career; and we want to help you achieve it all.
Who Are We? We’re Best Service. We started over 13 years ago — just two guys and a couple of vans doing electrical work. Over the years we built, expanded, and grew. Today we are market leaders who are DOMINATING the Orange County, CA market with Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric, Drain and Sewer Services; and more . We’ve got thousands of happy customers served. And we help others, too — we’re strong supporters of the Wounded Warrior program, Make A Wish Foundation, and Cookies For A Cure.
… and it feels like we’re only getting started. We recently expanded further into a second building, we’re adding more team members, and you should see the plan we have for growth beyond this. (There’s a reason we’ve never had a down year, never laid anyone off, and never had to tighten our belt).
Are You A Fit?
Never look for a job again because we’re not a pit stop in your career — we’re the last place you’ll ever work!
If you’re a hard-working professional with an inner drive to improve yourself and help others then you might be a fit for us;
Along with the job-specific qualifications (below) here are the qualities we’re looking for in our perfect candidate:
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You’re tech-savvy — you can diagnose a problem and make recommendations to fix it
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn, and even be cross-trained
- You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our customers)
- You understand and are willing to follow our Core Values:
- Safety First For Our Family and Theirs — Think Twice, Act Once
- Delivering WOW Through Service — Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
- Demonstrate the Highest Level of Integrity — Doing the Right Thing Even When No One is Watching
- Great Place to Work — All for One and One for All
As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
*** We hire veterans!
Customer Service Expert
Today is awesome! You showed up for work, had a quick team meeting, and then sat down at your desk. The calls started coming in from people who needed your help. You answered calls, listened to those customers tell you what they need, and you relied on your expertise to guide them. When you encountered questions you couldn’t answer, there was a friendly Team Leader close at hand who not only gave you the answer but provided on-the-spot training so you would always know how to handle these questions in the future. When the incoming calls slow down, you turn your attention to follow-up calls you conduct with customers to help them. You end your day knowing that you helped a lot of customers and played an integral part of the Gold Medal team. You’re already looking forward to tomorrow!
Work with the team: You stay in contact with your supervisor and your team to make sure the workload is shared by everyone — you step up when you need to and you proactively step in to help other team members when you can.
Develop your expertise: You listen carefully to each customer and use that information to guide the customer to help them make the right decisions for the safety and comfort of their family. You constantly build your expertise to provide even better guidance, and because our installers and experts rely on your accuracy.
Master the telephone: You are comfortable using the phone. You listen well to customers, and you can speak clearly and confidently. You’re comfortable with both in-bound calls and out-bound calls to existing customers (no cold calling), and you can change course as necessary — perhaps dealing with an upset customer on one call and then happily greeting the next caller and upselling them.
You’re a tech-savvy people-person: You can communicate confidently via phone, mobile device, text, and email; you can use the internet and our internal software to complete your work accurately.
You can multi-task and have attention to detail: You can enter information while a customer is speaking, without allowing it to distract you. You are careful in the information you enter knowing that other team members will be relying on it.
You’re flexible: You are able to work full-time hours but those hours might be day-time, evening, and/or weekend shifts.
Now Is Your Time
To get started, click the “Apply” button now and send us your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- CSR: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Call center
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
- Answering customer questions
- Troubleshooting and solving problems
- Meeting sales targets (monthly, annually, etc.)
- Scheduling appointments
- Preparing reports
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Holidays required
- 8-hour shift
|Job Category||Customer Service|