November 4, 2015
If that big water heating storage tank is giving you too much trouble, then it’s time to consider tankless water heating in Orange County. While they can store plenty of hot water, storage tanks are also more susceptible to leaks, cracks, corrosion, rust, and other issues that will see you enjoy hot water less and worry about maintaining a water heater more. Storage tanks can also put a dent in your finances too due to higher energy bills and money spent on repair services.
Best Service should be your number-one destination for tankless water heating in Orange County. We can install the latest and greatest model of tankless water heating in your home in a flash. Our main goal is to equip you with a water heater that delivers high performance and lower energy costs, so don’t pass up the chance and call us
Why Should You Install Tankless Water Heating in Orange County?
A tankless water heater can save you time, money, and plenty of water once installed. Here are 5 amazing benefits you’ll receive when you invest in tankless water heaters
- Longer-Lasting Water Heating: A tankless water heater can live twice as long as conventional water heaters. Big water heaters are more susceptible to physical damage the older they get, which can lead to you having chuck out your water heater entirely and replace it with new one. A tankless water heater ensures more hot water for a longer period of time.
- You Can Save Water: A conventional water heater tank can actually waste water, which amounts to 30 percent of the average home’s energy budget. A tankless water heater only heats water you are using at the moment. It won’t heat up water if nobody is home. It can still provide hot water to multiple plumbing fixtures at once, but it makes sure not a single drop of water goes to waste.
- High Cost Efficiency: Your water heater tank can experience a wide range of problems including cracks and leaks that can cost you money. Since tankless water heaters have a longer lifespan, you’re guaranteed to save money and worry less about when you have to make that next phone call to a repair service.
- Improved Energy Efficiency: Storage tanks can use up plenty of energy to produce hot water, especially when it reaches the double digits in age. With no tank whatsoever, tankless water heating in Orange County saves energy due to its longer lifespan and higher level of performance.
- It Saves Space: That big storage tank may take up too much room, leaving you without any way to store other belongings in your basement or elsewhere. With tankless water heating in Orange County, you’ll have so much more physical space to store other personal belongings.
Contact Best Service today if you want to learn more on how tankless water heating in Orange County can bring greater efficiency to your home!